Trina's Scrapbook

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Trina's (Personal) Journal Entry 7

Oh my god. What did I get myself into?

I'm sitting here trying to figure out how to tell Heather that I'd like to do the promos for the Giants shows due to Jon having to work on stuff.

What stuff Trina?....Think.....

You can't tell them right now that Jon has no voice. That will be put everyone into a panic.

Poor Jon....I knew something was wrong. He couldn't even move his neck last night after the show.

His voice hasn't been the same since that first sound check.

I don't know Doc well enough to even make a guess of what he'd do if he found out that Jon couldn't even speak.

Think Trina......What could Jon be doing? What would Jon normally be doing?

Hmmm....Maybe I could tell her that Obie needs him for logistics or something...That's it.

Oh my god...I knew something was wrong. I tried to ask Jon but he wouldn't tell me. I would have done anything to help him.


I know I'm a member of the press but I wouldn't do anything to jeopardize my friendship with him. Friends first, writing subject 2nd!

He's been too good to me.

I pray he can sing. If he can get through tonight, then we can worry about Giant's later. Thank god Doc's away at a Motley Crue show tonight. I think we'd all get in trouble if this came out.

Paul will be too busy dealing with the last minute stuff for tonight's show to even notice. But, I gotta tell you, he really loves Jon. I wonder if we should tell him?''

Nah....Don't want too many people knowing. The less the better.

And Richie. I've got to get Richie up. I need him. He's such a great friend to Jon. His positivity will light up that television station. If he's there, then that's just as good as having Jon. Wonder why he's so tired?

Maybe he and Ally made up...

Where is Kendall when I need her?

This has to get better....

1 comment:

Sunstreaked said...

What is this thing with Doc? Why is everyone so worried about him learning about Jon's voice? Don't like the sound of that.

Good chapter!