Trina's Scrapbook

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Entry 2.

6 AM.

Dear God I am wide-awake!

My mind is racing. I can’t believe I called Jon last night!! Unbeknownst to me it was late.

I had called him to say thanks for the great opportunity he has given me and as usual I had rambled on and on so much that I had forgotten it was 11 pm! He was so nice and sweet…God, I hope he knows what he’s getting himself into! He was right though about one thing. I hope I have enough underwear.

Here’s another thing that I’m going to have to get used to, the schedule. I start this afternoon and my evening from my arrival to the end of the night is planned down the last detail.

I swear the only two things they didn’t schedule are when to sleep and go the freakin bathroom.

After the show it’s then onto Pittsburgh. That schedule is crazier then this one is.

I’m so excited to see everyone. Especially Jon. He is as intelligent as they come. To write songs like Prayer and Wanted, I can applaud him for. I’m getting it like everyone else. They grab us me because they come from a true place. He seems to like to observe others like I do and tell their tales later. While I go through this process, I’ll keep those songs close to my heart and in my thoughts while I tell his.

Sleep is closing in. Thank God I’m packed. Add more to this later. My nerves will most certainly need it. –Trina

1 comment:

Sunstreaked said...

I can see this is already going to be fun to read...but dang girl, it's you having to do TWO stories at once! I'm impressed (and wanting to read more!)